Tuesday 14 August 2007

Norn Iron

Inspector Gadget is a blog that I've been reading for a long time, it's a blog that keeps on giving.
The blogs on my sidebar I read on a regular basis, one of which is Belfast Peeler. It's a gripping read, not least as I have toyed with the idea of joining the RUC/PSNI in the past.

One of the best posts I've read by Belfast Peeler has just been posted - it struck me straight away, made me think of all the urgent assistances I've been to, HERE

It's a brilliantly written piece, but it's not quite there... not because of Belfast Peeler's inability to write, on the contrary; he gets closer than I can - but because it's next to impossible to really express in words the emotions and experiences that come with this job, especially in times like large urgent assistances. Read Belfast Peeler's blog, and in fact the other blogs on my sidebar. But the only way to really know is to experience it, for better or worse.

5 comments:

Joe90 said...

You are right, there is no way anyone will actually know what it really feels like, unless they are part of it.

BelfastPeeler said...

Oh ta very much.


Lack of comments is a bit ominous though... :)

Anonymous said...

'kin awesome chaps, all we have to do is put it to the court in the terms Belfast used in his post!

Anonymous said...

Following this I cheap Guild wars 2 Goldget up, incorporate some food, and observe Tv set until eventually it is time to stand up. Or even use the web and check out websites... Not much reason for hoping to get back inRS Gold slumber, shouldn't wake your entire neighborhood way up once again.

Anonymous said...

Gгeаt delivеry. Solid argumentѕ.
Keер up the amazing woгκ.


Looκ at my рage - herbal party pills